Tuesday, September 23, 2014

No More Excuses!

What's keeping you from doing what you really want to do?  What are you thinking to and saying to yourself that keeps you from moving closer to what you want to do instead of moving further from it?  What excuses are  you convincing yourself are good enough to hinder you dead in your tracks? What conversation are you having with yourself?  What are the reasons you keep offering to yourself?  Here's the deal:  They are all just more EXCUSES!  Let's just face it.....the reason  you haven't belongs to the person in the mirror.  No one has handcuffs on you but YOU!  The more we realize that we can be great, or better, why do we offer an additional option as if you need to bargain with yourself on the possibilities that it won't work?  Why must that possibility exist in any opportunity that's presented for your betterment?  I know people who can really sing, but are so afraid to try out for American Idol for the fear of being rejected.  Do you see the end of a possible positive situation before it happens and write your own ending by adding unnecessary excuses of failure that hasn't happened.  Why do we sabotage our success before we obtain it? Let's make some decisions that we can offer as options to the self-sabotage responses that may normally follow the beginning of any success.  Here are eight things that need to realized to keep me from going to another level in my life and experiencing the good that my life should have!  Are you ready?  Let's go!

1.  I am worth to experience this good in my life!
2.  I've put in the work to be here right now!
3.  I deserve to be here!
4.  Good things should happen to me!
5.  This is a good place to be in!
6.  God is smiling on me and this is good!
7.  Why not me?
8.  No more excuses



No comments:

Post a Comment